Strategy Objectives and Task of RTTEMA as the Research Institution
Strategy tasks (2009.-2019.)
- Improvement of the scientific research at the RTTEMA.
- Implementation of the financial support for doctoral students.
- Increase number of associate professors and professors.
- Development of scientific research institutions.
- Increase number, quality and applicability of the applied, fundamental and international projects.
- Implementation of the scientific project outcomes in study programs at the RTTEMA.
- Promote and support international artistic creative projects.
- Development of motivation system to promote scientific activities of academic and research staff at the RTTEMA.
- Promote national and international collaboration increasing development of scientific projects to ensure mobility in higher education in Europe and worldwide.
- Promotion of international competitiveness to improve international collaboration in science development.
- Maintenance of the professor council in pedagogy.
- Publish scientific journals.
- Publish scientific conference proceedings.
- Active scientific involvement of students in Europe and worldwide.
- Systematic organization of scientific conferences.
- Assessment of academic and scientific personnel according their research outcomes.
- Improvement of research staff mobility.
- Informing society in Latvia about outcomes of the scientific activities.
- Active participation of the RTTEMA in problem solution of the education and cultural aspects.
- Increase number of scientific publications in international peer reviewed scientific journals.
- Participation of the academic staff in international professional organizations, conferences and science councils.
- Regular supplementation of the library sources with printed scientific materials.
- Implementation of innovative technologies in the scientific and study process.
- Maintenance and development of the RTTEMA library catalog.
- Data base maintenance of the scientific personnel at the RTTEMA, elimination of any type of plagiarism.
- Improvement the on-line search of scientific publications.
- Promotion of mobility of the scientific, academic and study program personnel through international project programs.
- Involvement of visiting professors in study process of the RTTEMA.
- Preparation and development of international study programs and courses.
- Development of international summer schools offering different study courses in foreign languages.
- Development of the international study programs.
- Experience exchange in academic, scientific, artistic and administrative area.
- Participation in international scientific and academic professional organizations.
- Accessibility of information in international language to promote student - friendly environment for foreign students.
Long-Term Scientific objectives (2013 -2019).
- Increase academic personal with doctoral degree up to 65% of elected staff.
- Development and maintenance of professor councils.
- Development and maintenance of promotion committees.
- Continuous function of the academic personnel and Latvian Scientific Council experts’ activity.