Study course description
: Marketing (with Integrate Study Work)
|Responsible unit:||Entrepreneurship Chair|
|Approval Date:||Apr 15, 2013|
|Credit points (Latvian):||5|
|Credit points (ECTS):||7.5|
|Branch of science:||Management Science|
Promote comprehension about marketing as a concept and its practical application in entrepreneurship.
1. make an insight in marketing and deepen the view in the principles of marketing operations.
2. get to know the main elements of marketing environment.
- will know the marketing concept and the main aspects.
- will know the complex elements of marketing events.
- will know the basic principles of marketing strategy.
- will analyze the complex elements of marketing events theoretically and using the practical examples.
- will characterize the elements of marketing environment ant their interaction.
- will define the basic principles of marketing strategy.
- will analyze the problematical questions of marketing events in a level of entrepreneurship.
- will do the analysis of the going and potential customers needs.
Develops a positive attitude to marketing processes and the their practical use in entrepreneurship.
|Requirements:||Results of the field work during the semester (25%), marks for participation in seminars (25%) and exam (written/verbal) result (50%)|
|Author(s):||Dr.oec.,prof. Sarmīte Jēgere|
|Lecturer(s):||asist. Bc.paed. Jolanta Batina, prof. Dr.oec. Sarmīte Jēgere, asist. Mg.theol. Guntars Agate Paeglis|